IT-Conductor Frequently Asked Questions
IT-Conductor is a full Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, therefore we make it as simple as possible for you to Automate, Monitor, Manage and Optimize (AMMO) your enterprise IT environment. By including a no time limit trial up to 2 systems, you can experience the full width and depth of our subscription service at no risk to answer all your questions. If however, there are still any questions, please feel free to let us know by Chat or the Contact page.
To register, please visit https://service.itconductor.com/register.
- Please use your corporate e-mail address - public web e-mail addresses may be blocked by IT-Conductor.
- Preferably use abbreviation or a short form for your Company Name
- Upon the successful registration, you will receive an activation e-mail
The IT-Conductor Gateway is a software download which runs as a secured proxy service on either Windows or Linux 64-bit platform. It sits securely behind the Customer firewall and calls home to IT-Conductor over HTTPS SSL connection, pushing monitoring data (metrics & alerts) into the cloud and then retrieves the next set of instructions for monitoring and automation work with the Customer's monitored system.
- Gateway access via secured proxy
- Machine-to-machine access, no direct user logon from IT-Conductor to Monitored System
- Stopping the Gateway will stop all access for Monitored System configured using that Agent
All communications are performed via HTTPS secured by 128-bit SSL certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority.
Data is stored in encrypted database.
Authentication: Form-based authentication using IT-Conductor stored password hashes
- Prompt Captcha validation after a Number of Unsuccessful login attempts
- Lock user account after a Number of Unsuccessful login attempts, requiring password reset
- Self–service password reset via validation e-mail
- E-mails are not modifiable by the end-users
User Identity: Maintain in the Application server memory for the duration of the session (Java). Initial registration and password reset employ validation e-mails sent to the end-user.
Role Based Access Control:
- Each tenant user can only access data in its tenant.
- Each user is assigned a role
- Each role has to be granted access to objects based on Object Class, Type of operation, Object Values. Type of operation is one of many defined operations like read, update, create, etc. - over 20 at this time allowing for a granular control over available functionality.
- No business master or transaction data access
- Only monitoring or operations control access (such as job scheduling if required by customer)
Pricing & Billing
Volume & MSP Custom Pricing available, Submit an Inquiry
As per IT-Conductor Subscription Service Agreement (aka EULA), IT-Conductor does not issue refunds for monthly or annual terms. If you are on a paid plan, you can cancel at any time, but you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your subscription. For multi-year terms, unused years can be refunded.