Do you often get questions to the SAP Basis team along the lines of:
- What was running on the system during that time?
- Who was running that problem transaction or job?
- Where did those problem users or transactions come in from?
- When did the performance problem started?
- How was the workload or services impacted?
If so, you will benefit from this publication and recorded webinar which we explained the basics about SAP Workload Monitoring: what workloads are, why we need to monitor them, what solutions exists in SAP and why there are better alternatives, as well as give a detailed demo of service management oriented workload monitoring.
Visit our Events page and sign up for more interactive sessions discussing in-depth monitoring topics, seats are limited to 50 for each session to allow sufficient Q&A.