Have you gotten much out of the SAP Earlywatch reports lately or has it taken a lot of time to maintain all the Solution Manager tools and plugins for little value?
A SAP customer once told me that they found it ironic that it cost them (in either time and/or money) to acquire the Earlywatch reports, and then more cost to have a consultant interpret the report. Of course nowadays, if Solman is adequately maintained as well as the Managed system, the automated periodic reports are of some use, but there are so many automated recommendations that the true valuable insights are buried deep in the report. It's missing the human expertise touch. Besides, the SAP Earlywatch alerts are static in the report and should really be more dynamic service alerts.
We gathered some ideas from three of our most popular publications below:
- SAP Performance Best Practices for Implementation, Upgrade & Migration
- Monitor SAP Performance WITHOUT Solution Manager
- Waiting for SAP Solution Manager 7.2?
They prompted us to offer a remote service that can combine tools with best practices and expertise to perform a SAP Basis System Health Check. For a limited time, we're going to offer it complimentary with a trial monitoring signup, yes no cost, no risk! Want to see it in action first? Checkout our recent article Busting the SAP Monitoring Myths and Automating Health Checks.
SAP Basis System Health Check
Top-down Basis analysis and report of your systems health including best practices actionable recommendations if applicable.
The 3 steps to a successful SAP system health check includes:
- IT-Conductor Signup for the free SAP monitoring of your chosen system, which is only a few minutes and clicks away.
- Keep the remote monitoring enabled to allow IT-Conductor to discover and collect your SAP systems performance information for at least 1 month, so our SAP Basis experts can have sufficient data for analysis and report findings as well as best practices recommendations.
- Short (no longer than 30 minutes) weekly online consultation with our SAP Basis experts to ensure any urgent or important findings are discussed with you, as well as any knowledge we can transfer to your team on utilizing the platform.
We truly hope you can take advantage of this limited time offer!