Why do something manually if it can be automated? Nowadays almost everyone has a smart phone, some have started to use smart watches, a few lucky early testers have gotten the chance to try smart driver-less cars (especially here in Silicon Valley near Google), while smart homes are also on the rise. Why not Smart IT? We previously provided a high-level overview of 10 Ways to Smart Automation. In this publication, we're going in depth to reveal how IT-Conductor can help SAP Basis and IT Operations automate administrative scripts, and jobs such as Basis housekeeping tasks, database scripts such as HANA Mini-Checks, and OS-level scripts.
Topic 3: Centralized Scripts & Automated Operations
SAP Basis Automation benefits include:
- Centralized repository of system administration scripts for the application and technology stack
- Cross-platforms automation
- Batch schedule management
- Monitored execution logs
- Centralized operations reporting
Since IT-Conductor is a cloud-based service, you too can start automating many tasks (FREE for the first 2 SAP Systems connected, remember there is no complex software installation needed, so just subscribe and give it a try). We would love your feedback also of tasks that you'd like to see automated, yes we'd love the challenge, so SAP Basis, Let's Automate IT!
- Topic 1: On-demand Performance Report we covered how performance charts can be generated and delivered adhoc.
- Topic 2: Visual Root-Cause Analysis provides practical scenarios to find root-cause and correlations in a few simple clicks.
Send us your wish-list to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!
If you think our Automation is cool, try our cloud-based SAP Monitoring, FREE for the first 2 SAP SID's